25-27 March 2012
Bryce's preschool had an Easter Fayre for which a few other mums and I made about dozen jumbo paper flowers to decorate. I managed to fulfill my 5 coop hours (and then some) doing so and the school's garden looked festive if I do so say myself. The fayre had Pin the Tail on the Bunny, a Cake stall, Tombola, face painting, crafts, scavenger hunt, egg hunt, decorate your own cookie... enough to keep any 2-4 year old entertained for 2 hours. The weather was lovely and as I write this we are having our first rainy week. Around the time of the Easter Fayre we had about 2 weeks straight of warmth and sunshine and I want it back.
![]() |
| A real trooper of a dad in that chicken costume. |
![]() |
| Bryce was one of the only kiddos NOT afraid of the grown-up-sized chicken. The confusion came later when it (he, Beatrice's daddy) took off his head to cool off. |
![]() |
| A real chicken! And Ace Nursery's hip headteacher, Lisa came to check out the fun & games. |
![]() |
| Sleepy Ellis & Daddy |
![]() |
| Surprise! Bryce wants to be a pirate again. |
![]() |
| This view has me realizing the flowers could have been balanced more nicely |
![]() |
| Pub lunch following the Easter Fayre |
![]() |
| Thrice fried chips, please! |
![]() |
| Someone is loving the swings these days. |
![]() |
| Bryce is getting more physically coordinated and has finally stopped asking for help to get up ladders and such. |
![]() |
| Weee! |
![]() |
| Peek-a-boo! I can play on this playground too! |
![]() |
| Surprise! Ellis chooses to play on the dining car of the train |
![]() |
| Still can't time it right when taking swing photos. |
![]() |
| Picnic lunch in the back garden with my two cute dates. Don't worry, they got more than rice cakes. |
![]() |
| Bryce and I have a lolly toast in the back garden while Jealous Ellis looks on... |
![]() |
| Lolly or pirate sword? |
![]() |
| Arrrrgh! |
![]() |
| I feel like someone's watching me. Bryce adorned his brother with dinosaur eye stickers. |
![]() |
| Amusing notes from Bryce's progress report |
![]() |
| Yes, I am a proud mummy. And yes, Bryce calls all children "mans". |
![]() |
| His orange shirt is requested almost daily, along with "big stripes" shirt |
![]() |
| More signs of Spring! |
























omg he is such a cute mans.
ReplyDelete