Keeping friends and family abreast of our adventures in Cambridge
Thursday, 22 March 2012
Wandlebury Country Park
26 February, 2012
Took the bus to Wandlebury Country Park where we had a lovely walk, saw more than our share of snowdrops, and got up close with some Highland Cattle. We had a cool, sunny day and ended it with a pot of tea, a cheesy scone, and a tantrum at the otherwise pleasant Gog Magog Hills Cafe.
Forest floor blanketed in snowdrops and another pretty yellow flower. Anyone know what it is?
Sooooo pretty!
One, Two, Three... Four, Five, Six... Sorry, I know it's stuck in your head now. But seriously these ladybirds crashed our picnic!
The Sweet Façade
That's more like it!
This one has a sweet candy shell and an ooey-gooey sticky sweet center. I'm not playing favorites, honest. Just a long week of tantrums from BRF, mostly in public and mostly that ended in (grown-up) tears.
Snowdrop, up close and personal
He looks cuddly, but once he got over to us he was ENORMOUS and mooing in a not-so-friendly way.
Nice eyelashes. And tongue.
You do kind of want to cuddle it, right?
The view. Supposedly you can see Ely from here, but the sky's a little hazy and we couldn't make it out. You'd think we were in Kansas, it's so flat!
Probably the last photo you'll see of Ellis with 6 teeth. I think there are about 4 more on the way at the moment.
Bryce hid in this stand of trees "to take a wee" he told me. Hey, sometimes a dude needs privacy.
I am a little bit obsessed with Bryce's hairdo. I love it.
ReplyDelete